Mike is loving his new job, the kids are back on track (YEAH!!), and JuliAnna is bored out of her mind! It has been a real adjustment for her not to have Ben here all the time. Work is pretty slow and isn't keeping me busy like it used to. I have been working on the primary program. Had a nightmare the other night and literally woke up pulling my hair out. I don't know why, but I am so nervous for it this year. Mike is in the 5th week of school. Time goes so fast. 3 more weeks and then 2 more terms and he will be have his Bachelors Degree. He really wants to continue on and get his Masters, so a few more years and he will be done with school.
We went to Lagoon last Monday. Air headed me forgot to grab the camera, so sorry, no pictures. But the kids had a blast! Me, not so much. I just get to dizzy for many rides. Marcus is our dare devil. He loves the roller coasters. The collasus (I know the spelling is totally wrong on that) was his absolute favorite. Next year, Mike wants to go on the Wicked and do the drag racing that they have there. It was really a fun day.
We are heading off to the State Fair tonight....hopefully the weather holds. It looks kind of nasty out. The kids are absolutly excited to go there. It is one of those things that we do every year and they talk about it all year long. I will deffinalty take some pictures tonight and post them.
3 months ago
1 comment:
I think the program will turn out great :) You ladies did such a great job writing it! Now for the songs on the other hand... yeah I've been hyperventilating;)
Post a Comment