Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marcus's Birthday Party

Silly faces from the whole group.
My Marcus will be 7 on Thursday. We had his party today because next week is so busy for me :) The kids seemed to have a real blast! Including my 3, we had 16 kids here.
Everyone in their costumes
Marcus opening presents......
And again.......
and yet some more
Not the best cake, I couldn't frost the dang thing! But not bad since we didn't have the idea until yesterday afternoon.
and yet again, more presents......
One of the best presents you can get :)......
and more........
and more!
All in all I think that he had real fun. He was hoping to get enough money to buy the Lego Batman game for our PS2, and he did it with a few bucks to spare.

3 comments:

Hampstead Young Women said...

What a fun party! Good for you 16 kids you are brave. The cake is so cute you did a great job. I love all the costumes.

Alison said...

Hello there, I tagged you on my blog. Hope you don't mind. It is pretty fun.

T-Time said...

Cute Blog Angela.... But I digress.. everything you do is so creative!! I tagged your blog also, Hope you don't care!!! I love looking at other peoples blogs. It is my newest obsession along with facebook. :)O