Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updates

It has been a while and quite a few things have happened. First of all here are our St. Patrick's day pictures. We always have green eggs and ham with green milk on St. Patrick's day. JuliAnna thought that the green milk was really cool, so all day she had to have her milk dyed a different color.
Marcus hates eggs, so he got green ham and we picked out all the green fruit loops that we could find.

I have to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Mike. He finished his Bachelor's program. He is not taking any time and starting right into the Master's program tomorrow. With all of his health problems, he has had to quit Red Lobster, he isn't too heart broken about it, but it will be an adjustment for us not to have that income.



My cousin's baby passed away this week from crib death. Although I don't know her very well, my heart breaks for her. Her family is constantly in my prayers.



We had a teacher in-service meeting this month that went really well. I am so grateful for the people that helped put this together. I don't know what I would do without them!



I talked & sang in church today. This is probably the most stressful thing for me. I hate public speaking. I do feel that I did alright. I have to say that my testimony has really grown the last year. I have really been able to see the hand of God in a lot of things that I have been going through.



I also have a WONDERFUL husband! Most of you know how much I LOVE Twilight. He went to the store at 12:30 am and bought it for me:) Marcus has found a new love, he can't stop talking about the movie. I guess High School Musical has been replaced.



I think that is about all that has happened this last month.

3 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

Sounds like an eventful couple of weeks. Glad things are going well for you and your family. We love you all.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a fun St. Patrick's day! Congrats to Mike on the degree :) And you did a fantastic job speaking/singing on Sunday- you always do!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Mike! And Angela - congratulations for hanging in there too!!