Thursday, November 5, 2009

October :)

We're going backwards, but oh well. We've had a super busy month. We got our house all painted, (YEAH!!!). The best thing that happened was Marcus got baptized. He was baptized on Halloween. He thought that was super cool. We are so proud of our Marcus. He has such a sweet testimony at such a young age. More often than not, he is the one keeping Mike & I on the right path. Mike's parent's flew in that morning and went back home on Sunday. We had a really good visit with them.


Next event obviously was Halloween. This is my favorite time of the year, but this year I just can't seem to get with things. Some how I missed getting a picture of James, and we bought pumpkins, but never got around to doing anything with them. Hopefully next year I'll be more with it. JuliAnna was a Bunny.

Marcus was Shadow something....I can't remember what he is called, he is from the new G.I. Joe movie. And with no picture James was Optimus Prime.
We also had a primary Halloween carnival. We had a really good turn out and a lot of fun :)
Marcus turned 8 on the 23rd. We went to Red Robin for his birthday with my parents and my brother Matt. (He is the one in the background making all the faces!)

Can you tell how much he LOVES ice cream?

It was a mad dash to get it eaten as fast as possible.






All in all we had a fun & busy October. We went to Lagoon one last time this year. Having season passes was fun and is something we will probably do again in the future. We did our annual trip up to Brigham City and ate at Maddox...YUM!

No comments: