Friday, January 22, 2010

random pictures

I finally figured out how to get the pictures off of my phone. Not the best quality, but still cute :)
Can you find the princess hiding in her bed? I was going up to bed the night we finished putting her room together & found her sleeping like this.
This is her dance costume this year. She loves it sooooo much more than last years.

Getting ready for her recital. Isn't she beautiful?

Marcus experiencing Novocaine for the first time. Poor guys face was pretty swollen for a while & he was miserable & let everyone know it.

My 3 Boys.

I was playing with my camera and took this picture. Jake just happened to smile right when I pushed the button. Notice he's not looking at me? He's looking at James. He adores his siblings & they are the best helpers in the world.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Love the pictures!

Melissa DeMoux said...

You have such cute/sweet kids. They are adorable...and the bedroom looks great too.