I have to say, my little Miss Juli is one of the most determined kids I've ever met. She wanted to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels. Well, I've been busy adjusting to having the baby and have had a hard time with work, so I haven't had much time to spend outside with them, & Mike is in the middle of finals so he hasn't much time either, so she decided to do it her self, on the grass. She is doing awesome! I'm so proud of her. What a smartie pants.
I just love my kids so much. I feel terrible lately because work has occupied the majority of my time. I feel like I'm not the kind of mom that I want to be. I hope that one day I'll be able to but for now, I'm just doing the best I can. Jake is dozing off in my arms while I'm typing this so off I go to get him to bed :)
1 comment:
You are a great mom, and you do have an awful lot on your plate, but you have a gorgeous family. I think it is AWESOME that Julianna taught herself to ride a bike...WOW!!!
Post a Comment