I just have to take a minute and say how proud I am of Marcus & James.
Marcus is such a sweet heart. He has such a strong testimony of the Church. Last December, he begged us to take him up to bare his testimony during sacrament. We told him in February we'd be blessing Jake, and someone would go up with him then. He talked Grandpa Daley into doing that. Well this last Sunday, he begged us to take him up again. He's yanking on my arm & then Mikes, he then he started bugging James to go with him. No one wanted to go up, so I told him I'd walk to the door with him, (we were in the hall because we got to church a little late and the over flow wasn't open), and that he could go up by his self. He agreed to that. After a few minutes, James changed his mind and went with him. These 2 little boys had the sweetest testimony's. Even though Marcus said he was thankful for the "reservation" of the Church, and James talked about dog poop, (got quite a laugh from the congregation), the spirit after they got up was so strong. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent me these to sweet spirits.
2 comments:
It was very sweet. You do have good boys.
We really missed EVERYTHING last Sunday!!! We feel so priviledged to teach James. He is so smart and really has a testimony of the Gospel. Good job raising these awesome kids!!!
Post a Comment