Monday, May 17, 2010

First half of May

WOW!!!May has just flown by faster than I can believe. We started the month out with a carnival at school. The kids had a great time.

JuliAnna's friends saw her and came up to her running and screaming and they all had to hug each other, just too cute.


Next JuliAnna's class went on a field trip to Wheeler Farm. Mike was able to go with her. She had a great time.




And then the boys had their piano recital. They both did awesome! They each played 2 solo's and then a duet with another boy their age.



Then there was mothers day. The kids were really good that day. I got out of the shower, and Marcus made me breakfast in bed, it was a plain bagel, a blueberry bagel, some cream cheese, a poppy seed muffin and of course a diet coke. I thought that was extra cute :)

No comments: