JuliAnna was in the Magna 4th of July parade. It was nice this year because it wasn't too hot outside.

James waiting for the parade to get to us.

Mike waiting

Jake with his first sippy cup. He LOVES water. I tried to trick him and put some formula in it and he wouldn't touch it. He's turning out to be a tough one to get on the bottle:)

Marcus waiting for the parade.

On Sunday night we went to my parents house for a BBQ & fireworks. Jake is such a momma's boy that if I'm any where near him he's not a happy camper unless I'm holding him. Grandma's got him in this picture & obviously I'm taking the picture so he's not happy at all.

Dancing to the strobes

JuliAnna, Ben, Emily, & Rachel waiting for the fireworks to start.

Eddie, James & Marcus

We had a great weekend with family & friends.
1 comment:
What a fun holiday!!! That's awesome about Julianna being in the parade :) we used to go to the Magna parade every year growing up
Post a Comment