We recently started doing swim lessons again. With James in scouts, he has requirements that he has to pass off, and we hadn't been swimming in 4 years. We have an awesome swim teacher that we just LOVE!
Here is Jake before his first time swimming. He is as happy as can be. (Keep this in mind as you look at the other picture.)

I couldn't get a good shot of the kids, my camera has a delay, so by time it took the picture they were already done doing what they were doing when I started to take the shot.
OK, remember the before....Here's the during
.
.
.
.

He HATED it!!! I was so
surprised because he loves his baths, but he screamed the whole time (3 min.) that he was in the pool.


It
surprised me how much the kids remembered from so many years ago. Marcus and James are doing great, but
JuliAnna has some
anxiety.
No comments:
Post a Comment