3 months ago
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Primary activity
Today we had a primary activity. I am currently the 1st counselor in the primary presidency. We had a great turn out. We had 3 prophets come and visit us, we had Joseph Smith, Samuel the Lamenite and Noah. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the activity. JuliAnna has been sick since last night, if she isn't feeling better tomorrow, we will have to skip church and take her to the doctors. Marcus is saying now that he isn't feeling well. Oh, some good news from today is we sold the old car! I don't think I have ever seen a car sell within 5 minutes of the ad being posted online. It was sold and paid for within a half hour! What a relief to be able to get a little bit of money back that we just put into it before it died. We are so grateful that we made it back from our trip before it died on us....we would have been in BIG trouble if it had died on the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment