
So since everyone else has one of these I decided that it was about time I got one too. I have absolutely no idea how to create one of these, but It will be fun learning. I am also not very good at keeping a journal so this will be something good to get me started.
A little about life as it is right now. Michael and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We went to Las Vegas for 5 days! It was such a nice time to be able to go and just relax and have some time together.
We have 3 little ones and are crossing our fingers that another will be coming our way soon. James will be 9 in 2 weeks, Marcus is 6 and JuliAnna is 4.
Mike works for Regence BCBS full time and waits tables 4 nights a week at Red Lobster. He also is in school, 3 more classes and he will have his Bachelors degree. He has worked so hard for so long to get this done. If he can push his GPA up just a bit, he will continue on and get his Masters Degree. I know how badly he wants this, so I hope it will work out for him :)
I work from home and am now the QA Analyst for the SBU that I work for. This has been a huge blessing for us. For the first time in a long time I actually enjoy my job.
We have had a bit of bad luck this week, Mike's car died. We got a new one that I really don't like, but it is cheap and that is all we can get right now. As we were driving to look at this car, the kids were talking about how sad it was that our car died, just like when Robby died(my mom and dad's old dog) . I told them it wasn't that sad, and JuliAnna says yeah guys it's just a freaking car! What those little ones say is just so funny sometimes.
Anyway, it is late for tonight, and this is good for the first post.
A little about life as it is right now. Michael and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We went to Las Vegas for 5 days! It was such a nice time to be able to go and just relax and have some time together.
We have 3 little ones and are crossing our fingers that another will be coming our way soon. James will be 9 in 2 weeks, Marcus is 6 and JuliAnna is 4.
Mike works for Regence BCBS full time and waits tables 4 nights a week at Red Lobster. He also is in school, 3 more classes and he will have his Bachelors degree. He has worked so hard for so long to get this done. If he can push his GPA up just a bit, he will continue on and get his Masters Degree. I know how badly he wants this, so I hope it will work out for him :)
I work from home and am now the QA Analyst for the SBU that I work for. This has been a huge blessing for us. For the first time in a long time I actually enjoy my job.
We have had a bit of bad luck this week, Mike's car died. We got a new one that I really don't like, but it is cheap and that is all we can get right now. As we were driving to look at this car, the kids were talking about how sad it was that our car died, just like when Robby died(my mom and dad's old dog) . I told them it wasn't that sad, and JuliAnna says yeah guys it's just a freaking car! What those little ones say is just so funny sometimes.
Anyway, it is late for tonight, and this is good for the first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment