WOW! I have been so busy lately! I have been working in the office for the last week and a half and that always takes a lot out of me. Work has been crazy this week. The other supervisor has had some issues at home with her oldest son getting sick, so I have been trying to help keep things caught up with her stuff so when she comes back, she won't be totally bombarded!
On Monday night this week, the boys sang in a school choir at Winterfest. They had a lot of fun. I didn't get any pictures because they were too far away and none of them turned out. They sang some songs that I never heard before, I think maybe from the 70's? Mike had the night off so he was able to come with us and we went out to dinner after the concert. We went to Red Robin, one of our favorites. I did get some pictures there! I have some of the craziest kids in the world!
Thursday night, JuliAnna had her Christmas program. Her preschool teacher is the best! She does so many cute things with the kids. I can't believe this is my last year of preschool!! Marcus went there for 2 years, and now it is Juli's last year. Man kids grow up too fast! Anyway, I was feeling extremely tired so Marcus wanted to take some pictures for me. Some how, my camera got dropped while the lens was open and it landed right on the lens. Needless to say, I no longer have a working camera. As we were driving home Marcus said, "Mom, if you believe in Santa, don't worry, he will get you a new camera for Christmas". So what do you think Santa??? Will you get one for me? I have a feeling he will.
That is about all that is going on. I am all done shopping. I just need to wrap presents and then we will be all ready for Christmas. The next few weeks are going to fly by I am sure. Mike's mom and dad are coming down in a little more than a week. Then with Christmas and Birthday's December will be over before we know it.






No comments:
Post a Comment