3 months ago
Saturday, December 13, 2008
I so miss my camera!!!
Red Lobster had a Christmas party this morning. It was so much fun! They fed us a wonderful breakfast and then Santa came with lots of presents for the kids, they each got 3 things, and Mike won 2 prizes! I really wanted to take pictures, especially of the kids with all their stuff. James got, Bow and Arrow set, Magic trick set, and some army men. Marcus got, some cars, a light up sword, fake teeth. JuliAnna got some High School Musical pom poms, some Hannah Montana pencils, and some fake teeth. These of course are all just stuff from the dollar store, but it really made the kid's day. The only downer was the weather! I hate driving in the snow. It is so scary. We saw 3 cars that had slid off the road on our way back home. I am so thankful for prayer! I prayed the whole way home and we made it without any problems! Again, I wish I had a camera, I really would have liked to take some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment