My baby is 5!!! Where does the time go? This time of the year is always so busy, with the holiday's and birthday's. This year, I hadn't done any birthday shopping as of this morning. So I asked JuliAnna if we could go to the store so she could help me pick out her presents. Her reply was, no mom, I want surprises. So with Mike gone, I have no babysitter and it costs 6 bucks an hour for one, so I took the kids to my mom's work and she watched them during her lunch hour. I went over to Shopko, and here is what she got....







My nephew Ben and JuliAnna share a birthday. Ben turned 6 today, and JuliAnna 5. We normally just have them share a cake, but this year I made Juli a horse cake and I didn't think Ben would like that very much, so I made him a race track cake.




3 comments:
How fun! Happy birthday JuliAnna! Both cakes look awesome :)If you ever need someone to run over and stay with your kids for awhile give me a call!
Thanks for the offer!
Post a Comment