Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can you say OWIE!!!


Not the best picture, but you get the idea. Marcus hasn't been feeling very well since Friday. We went to my mom & dad's tonight for dinner and he started getting the chills and we realized that he had a huge hive on his arm. We watched it for a while. A little later he asked Mike to help him get a sword off of his pants so he could go to the bathroom and we lifted up his shirt and found these hives all over his body! The Dr. said it was just part of a virus that he had. Hopefully he will get better soon. Love ya buddy!

5 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

Poor little guy. I hope they go away sooner than later. Hives are so itchy and miserable!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That looks terrible, poor guy!!

Melissa DeMoux said...

Boy, when it rains it pours. I hope life slows down a little bit at your house soon, and hopefully no one else jumps into the sickness mix. I thin you have a better attitude about it all than I could manage.

T-Time said...

Oh my goodness! I totally had that when I was in 4th grade! It was everywhere. I know how he feels!! Give my Marcus buddy I big ol Hug! I feel for ya bud!!!

Hampstead Young Women said...

Oh poor thing. Hopefully he feels better soon.