Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's been a while...

Wow, it has been a few weeks since I have blogged. Life has been crazy busy, just nothing interesting enough to write about. I have stopped piano lessons, more often than not I just don't have the time to practice, so I thought it would be better to stop rather than waisting money all the time. But with that money we decided to register JuliAnna for dance. She is going over to Jazzle Dazzle and is taking a tap, jazz, ballet class. She had her first class this last Wendesday and she loved it.
Today is Valentines day, normally we don't do anything to celebrate, but Uncle Sam was especially nice to us this year so I thought it would be fun to do something for the kids. We gave them each a "Heart Attack" and gave them some candy...just what they need more sugar! So This is JuliAnna's room (obviously)
Here is Marcus's room.
And this is James's room.
When I was at Costco last night they had these beautiful pictures. I thought Mike would really like this, so this is his present.
And I could tell that he was eyeing the flowers at every store that we went to, so I bought some flowers for me from him.
And last but not least, my dad bought some flowers for my mom, me, my sister and my sister in law.
That's about all that is going on here. Most everyone is feeling better so that is good!

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

What a cute idea to heart attack everyone :) I love it! I'm glad everyone is feeling better- you sure have been "Super Mom" this month!