So I did it. I joined Weight Watchers today. I am also giving up my Diet Coke! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love that stuff, but as of today, it is gone. I am also going to change my exerscise goals. I bit off way more than I could chew on that! I am sooooo out of shape it isn't even funny. I did a mile workout today and was about to die, so, with that said. I will be starting at my 1 mile and working my way up until I can do 5 miles at a time.
Mike is having a hard time recovering from his surgery. He is still in a ton of pain. He did end up getting an infection and I think that is having a negative affect on his healing.
December always hits James hard. He had strep right before he had winter break from school and then last Sunday he started getting sick again. His strep was negative, so I waited another week before taking him back to the Dr. The poor little guy has an ear infection, sinus infection, bronchitis (which really could be pneumonia).
Besides all the sickness going around, JuliAnna had her Kindergarten checkup....I can't believe that she starts kindergarten this year. She got 4 shots, which didn't make her at all happy. She is 45 inches tall and 49 lbs. That puts her in the 90th% on both of those.
There isn't anything new with Marcus...He is reading really well and being a very big helper with his dad and brother sick.
3 months ago
2 comments:
I am trying to give up Diet Pepsi! I know how hard it is. I still have my mug from the hospital when I had Rex, so I just fill that up with ice water and try to drink it all day. It isn't nearly as fun as the diet Pepsi though!
I'm sorry the boys are sick, that is no fun! I hope they both get better soon. Good job on getting off Diet Coke- pop is hard for me to give up!! Good luck with your exercise stuff, I think I would die if I tried to do even a 1/2 mile....
Post a Comment