Last May, Mike and I bought a new kitchen table and chairs. We really wanted the counter height table with the bar stools. We found one and got a great deal on it. The only bad thing is the chair covers are white! I have shampooed these chairs probably 10 times in the last 8 months and they just don't come clean. So I bought some new material and some plastic covering as well and this is what I have!!
Before
After

Now I have to repaint my kitchen for the 3rd time...good think I love to paint!!
Oh, and just a side note, I lost 7.6 lbs this week!!! The first week of WW is always so nice!
Mike, (the bum) lost 13.8 lbs! He always looses 2x as fast as me.

3 comments:
I love the seat covers! Such a fun color :) Congrats on the weight loss- you are so awesome!!!
The chair seat covers look great. I hope the upcoming painting goes well. Congrats on the weight loss too, way to go.
You're amazing Angela!! :) The seat covers look fabulous. And yes, it's a good thing you like to paint. Congrats on the weight-loss. Yes, guys stink. Elliot can lose 5 pounds just by exercising!! :)
Post a Comment