3 months ago
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The Biggest Looser....
Tuesday night is the only night that I have one of those shows that I just have to watch! I LOVE the Biggest Looser. I sit and cry every week...I don't know exactly why I cry, I just do. So tonight, it was late showing, and my kids were like, come on mom, lets just exercise!!! Me, being the lazy butt that I am HATE to exercise, so I absolutely did NOT want to! They bugged me and bugged me to do it and I finally gave in with the one stipulation...they had to do it too and they couldn't quit! I have about 30 exercise DVDs and I just added to my collection with a few Biggest Looser DVDs, so of course that is what they wanted to start with. Well, I am not ready to start those quite yet, I will start those after our trip next weekend, so I pulled out my Walk Away the Pounds DVDs (I have about 7 of those), and I said OK 1 or 2 miles, James said, let's do 4! No way! So we did the 2 mile one, and the boys stuck it out the whole way through the video. I am happy for my kids, they want me to succeed in this journey that I am on! When we were done, James was dripping with sweat, it probably didn't help that he was wearing his long john jammies. I told him to go take a shower and he said mom, am I as sweaty as Troy on High School Musical?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is awesome that your kids are so sweet and supportive. You have such a cute family.
Kids are a great motivator. Bri asked Jon the other day when will mom be really skinny. I'm not losing it quite as fast as you though. Great job!
Post a Comment