3 months ago
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Update on Mike
So we met with the Dr. today. There is good news and bad. Fortunately it isn't RA like we were really worried about. But his kidney's are not functioning properly. For now it is not life threatening, but if we don't treat them it could be. He will be put on a strict diet that is very low in sodium. He needs to loose some weight and also he has a medication that he will need to take. We will be re-evaluating the situation once a month for the next 3 months and then after that we will know more. Thank you all for your prayers in his behalf! We really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow that's nerve racking! I'm glad it's not RA but I hope this diet work for him.
i'm sorry angela, I didn't even know Mike was sick. I've been so wrapped up in my own life ( like usual) that I failed to notice. I have always liked you and Mike and I feel so bad for not being aware. I'm sorry. I hope he gets well soon and is able to get tings working right again. I've been on a no sugar diet for over a year. it's hard but I know he'll be able to tackle the low sodium one.
Post a Comment