Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Home Evening

We have started holding family home evenings this last month. For last night we went downtown. We took the kids the the Discover Gateway Children's Museum. I definitely wouldn't go there again, especially because of the cost, but the kids had a great time.




After the museum, we went to California Pizza Kitchen. Can I say YUMMY! We have also been promising JuliAnna since her birthday that we would take her on a horse carriage ride so we did that last night.


And of course, you can't be right downtown without seeing the Christus. This is what the kids refer to as the Jesus Rock, I had to explain to them that it was called a statue.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Your kids have the best smiles ever, they are so cute!
Looks like fun! We have something similar here in Texas, a natural science and history museum. It is so much fun, but like you said, kind of expensive. So we make there about once a year.

Losee family said...

What a fun time. WE love going to the museum's here. Looking for something new though. Carrage ride sounds so fun. Got to try that one.

Melissa DeMoux said...

Sounds like a really great time for everyone. I've always wanted to do a carriage ride, but we've never gotten around to it.

Andrea said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your FHE. Sounds like you had a blast!!

wendij said...

your kids are beautiful. you have great ideas!!