We had quite a scare this morning. I have been having some pretty bad pains in my lower left side and some other could be complications with the baby. I called the doctor's office this morning and left a message for the nurse to call me back. I don't know how it is for you, but normally my Dr.'s nurse takes a few hours. Well, within 5 minutes of calling, they had called me back and set up an ultrasound for an hour later. I was so worried! I cried the whole way there thinking I was loosing the baby. I was trying to figure out how I would break this news to my kids. They are so excited. Just this morning Marcus grabbed my tummy and said good morning baby! We get there and they start doing the ultrasound. We could see the amniotic sac, but no baby...panic, here come the water works again! After a little bit we finally saw the little heart beat, can we say even more water works? Everything looks OK. We were so excited! I then cried all the way home, this time it was out of pure joy and relief! So this is our first picture of the baby. It is 7 weeks & 2 days old....
3 months ago

6 comments:
I'm glad everything is okay, and you got a picture of everything being okay!
Oh my goodness... What a morning for you my dear!!! I can totally relate to an emergent ultrasound. That happened with the twins, (before we knew they were twins) I went in for my first check up and they couldn't find a heartbeat at ALL> I bawled all the way to the hospital and in the waiting room for an hour before they could fit me in for an ultrasound. That is when we found out there were TWO heartbeats! :) I am so sorry that you had that little scare! I am also glad you aren't going on that trip now too.
I am so glad that everything worked out for you and your family. Lets keep praying for a healthy baby and good delivery.
Wow that is so scary! I'm glad that everything is okay!! We will keep you both in our prayers :)
I'm so glad things turned out alright. We'll keep you guys in our prayers anyway. Glad your kids are so excited about a new baby too.
Ahh! Talk about a little roller coaster! I'm so glad everything is okay!
Post a Comment