We had a pretty fun week last week. Starting last Sunday, Mike got released from his calling. He was kind of bummed about it though. On Monday, we had my first OB appointment. Wow has it been a LONG time since I've had a baby! My Dr. now has a portable ultrasound machine so we got to see the baby again! We've been kind of unsure about this pregnancy because of some complications that I have never had before, but he told us that it looks like a really good pregnancy so he thinks everything will be fine. We were so relieved!
Finally we have had some good weather! The kids have been off track so they were able to play in the sprinklers a few times this week.


On Saturday, JuliAnna had her first dance recital. She was so cute. I couldn't really get any good pictures while she was actually dancing, but here she is in her costume. She hates her costume, it's too itchy, and she is also so tall, that it doesn't fit her quite right, but I think she is the cutest little girl in the world!


1 comment:
Glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. It is nice to be able to let the kids outside so much more. Your little pixie looks adorable. Sounds like a fun week.
Post a Comment