We've had a busy couple of weeks. We bought season passes to Lagoon this year. We bought these 2 days before I found out I was pregnant, so although I can't go on any rides, we still need to get our money's worth. My brother bought a pass as well so he goes with us and helps with the kids. It was an overcast day, but the kids had to play in the water. They went home soaking wet.



This is them & my brother on JuliAnna's favorite ride! I can't believe all of my kids are big enough to go on ALL the rides there. We didn't even spend any time in kiddie land on this trip there. JuliAnna loves the roller coasters and the boys absolutely love the Wicked. My brother is such a trooper, he hates the swings but still went on with the kids.
James had a field trip to Antelope Island. They had a really fun time. They played in the Great Salt Lake for a bit and went hiking. I am so happy that Mike got to go with him.
JuliAnna graduated from preschool. I forgot my camera, so Mike took this picture with his phone. He also took a couple of videos, but the sound didn't work. Oh well. One of the questions she was asked is what do you want to be when you grow up, JuliAnna's answer....a horse trainer. This little girl absolutely loves horses. She doesn't completely understand why we can't have one.



2 comments:
Wow you guys have been way busy! Looks like you have had a lot of fun tho :)
You've definetely had a lot going on, but it all sounds great. Hope you are able to keep up with it all.
Post a Comment