I couldn't believe that it had been a month since my last post. The last month has been pretty crazy. We got roped in to doing field day at the school. I always enjoy getting the kids wet, so Mike and I spent 3 days blowing up 800+ water balloons. This year, ours was the only station with water. It was so hot that day that the kids really enjoyed it. We brought our gazebo & lawn chairs over, and I don't think I would have survived the day without the shade. The teachers loved our station as well because they got to sit in the shade a relax for a bit. I never could have done it without Mike & JuliAnna! They both were such big helps! Mike pretty much ran the show when all my energy was gone.
We celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd this year. My sister in law hates to drive any where on holiday's because of all the drunks on the road, so we figured we'd do it a day early so everyone could be there. I didn't bring my camera, but we had a fun BBQ at my mom & dad's. I brought all the left over water balloons and our pool and the kids had a blast playing in the water and with each other. And of course we lit some fireworks.
JuliAnna was in the Magna 4th of July parade. It rained on us, but I was so happy that it wasn't sweltering hot like it normally is on the 4th. We sat at the very end of the parade route, and by time she got to us, she looked bored out of her mind, but she says she had a good time.
I am now just about 18 weeks along. I know that the morning sickness should be gone, but I have been so sick the last little bit. More so than in the first trimester. I still have zero energy, I can't eat anything without getting sick or heart burn or both. I am totally slacking on all of my responsibilities. But as my dad always tells me, this too shall pass. We have our ultrasound in 2 weeks and we are still fighting over whether or not we will find out the baby's sex. I really don't want to, but I am the only one that doesn't want to know. I've pretty much conceded and I think we'll find out, but we'll see....
That's about all that has been going on. I wish I had pictures, but I didn't take my camera with me anywhere.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment