Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's a.....

Boy! I really didn't want to find out, but everyone was against me. We had our ultrasound on Thursday and found out it's a boy. My boy's are thrilled. JuliAnna was heartbroken, but now she is getting excited. We are having fun picking out a name. We know the first name, but are still having problems deciding on the 2nd. Today is the half way mark of the pregnancy. The first half was pretty rough, but the last few weeks have finally started getting better. Before we know it, we'll have our new baby here. This was our favorite ultrasound picture. He's giving us the thumbs up. The kids say he's telling us everything is OK!


3 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay that is so exciting!!!!! Congrats :)

Eldredge Family said...

I am so excited for you and your family! I love having boys they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is exciting! Now you can start to prepare! I miss you... Hope you are feeling great!