Friday, March 26, 2010

I've got the best kids :)

Lately I have had a really hard time finding motivation to get my work done, which has been leaving me with a lot of hours to put in at night. Fortunately, my kids are great about helping me with Jake. Well, tonight the boys needed to be in bed early because they have a Scout Quest in the morning, so JuliAnna opted to help, (only because that meant staying up late). Well, Jake was not a happy baby, I don't think his ears have cleared up yet, and this was her way on consoling him. She found just about ever little toy possible and piled it on top of him...LOL.

I don't think it helped any :)
(The picture was taken with my phone, not the best quality, but I thought it was too cute to not post.)

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is too cute Ang! I love your new family pictures. Who did them? You looke great!

Melissa DeMoux said...

That is very sweet, you do have very good kids. I love the new family pictures, too.

Green River High School said...

Oh, the tenderness of little kids. I love that JuliAnna and I share the intense love for sugar :)
PS- new pictures turned out so good!