The holidays are upon us and we are busy as always. I haven't blogged as much as I would like to, but there just isn't always time! Jake turned 1 this month. I can't believe that a year has gone by and that my baby is growing up.
It's a tradition in my family to have a chocolate cake for the baby on their 1st birthday. Jake did not disappoint! He loved this so much. The above picture is of his cake before he got to it and the one below is him thoroughly enjoying it.
JuliAnna lost her 2 front teeth just in time for Christmas. Now we get to sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" all season long :)
For Thanks giving this year we saw Tangled. It was such a cute show. I would recommend it to anyone!
We also saw Harry Potter #7. This one was a bit much for the kids (except for Marcus). Our favorite part of this show was when it ended and Marcus stood up and yelled "What the FREAK!!!!!" He was not very happy that it ended when and where it did. He can't wait for the next one, but then again, neither can the rest of us!
Mikes mom & dad came down for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time with them. They are so good to us and we truly appreciate them more than we could ever express.
We are all ready for Christmas now. We have our tree up and the decorations up and I love listening to Christmas music.


1 comment:
I love that picture of Julie with her missing teeth! We are really looking forward to seeing Tangled, I am glad to hear it is so good. I'm glad you and your adorable family are having such a good holiday (despite all the stress).
Post a Comment