Saturday, January 1, 2011

Where or where does the time go?

I can't believe that a month has already come and gone. We've just been busy living life to the fullest.
Jake is getting bigger and bigger. He is a big goof and likes to play and have fun.
Christmas was nice this year. I was super tired and didn't take very many pictures but this is what under our tree looked like. The kids were spoiled rotten :)
 Happy New Year! This year went by so quickly. It was much better than 2009. We have a lot of things that we'd like to change, but resolutions always fall short. So we'll do our best :)
JuliAnna had a birthday. She turned 7. I made an attempt at a barbie doll cake. It isn't too bad for the first try. The barbie takes more after me (a little too fat for a barbie) instead of JuliAnna (who is super skinny), but I know what I would change next time, so I might give it another try.

1 comment:

Melissa DeMoux said...

You always amaze me. You really are incredible. Hope you all have a very happy 2011.