3 months ago
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
# 5 is on it's way :)
We found out this morning that we are now expecting a new baby. We are so excited! I tested last week, but the test was negative, but throughout this week I have grown more and more tired and I seem to be sick to my stomach constantly so I tested again this morning and it still showed negative. I sat there staring at the test in disbelief. I'm 2 weeks late and I have symptoms of being pregnant so I was wondering what the heck was going on. Well as I sat there staring at it, I started to see the positive line. I thought it was just my mind willing it to show positive. So I woke up Mike and told him what I saw, hoping he'd get up and come look at it, but he'd only been in bed for about 5 1/2 hours and he didn't budge. So I said I was going to get one of the boys and see what they saw so I knew whether or not I was imaging things. So I held the test for the boys to see and I said does that look like a plus sign to you? And they both said yes. I said, do you know what that means? And the looked and saw that it meant that I was pregnant and they both said really?!?!? YES! And then my cute little Marcus starts patting my belly and said Hi It! And all morning long he'd come up and give me a hug and say it again. Hi It! We are so excited for our new little addition. Now my biggest struggle will be standing my ground when it comes to finding out the sex of the baby! I gave in last time and found out, this one WILL be a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congradulations to you and your family! That is so exciting!
I am so so so excited for you!!! Scott and I were actually talking the other day about what amazing parents you guys are and how we hope you have like 10 kids lol. Yay our babies will be friends!!
CONGRATS!!! That is exciting! Lots of new little babies joining our ward soon... love it!
Post a Comment