Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Changes

It's been a pretty emotional week. First, on Sunday, I got released from primary. I've served in the primary for almost 7 years, and I'm going to miss it. I love the teachers and I love the kids.

Then, last week, I started spotting. Now I wasn't too worried because I had some of the same issues with Jakes pregnancy, but by Thursday, it had gotten to the point where I needed to call the Dr. So first thing Friday morning, I called and they got me in right away for an ultrasound. Unfortunately the ultrasound showed that there was nothing there. The Dr. thought that maybe I wasn't as far along as I though I was because things normally aren't detectable on a ultrasound until you're 5 weeks pregnant, so they wanted me to do an HCG test. I got my blood taken on Friday and Monday so I couldn't find out exactly what was happening until Tuesday morning. I had a pretty strong feeling that the news wouldn't be good, and it wasn't. My HCG was 519 on Friday and only 598 on Monday, which means that while I am pregnant, it isn't a viable pregnancy and I will end up loosing it.
So #5 is not on it's way right now, but hopefully will be soon.

I do have to say that I am so lucky for the ward that I live in. There are so many loving and kind people here that have shown their love to our family. So thank you for all the love and support that you've given to us:)

No comments: