Monday, April 4, 2011

My newest creation

I know I've been totally MIA when it comes to blogging. Life is so so busy with the kids, school & work, I don't seem to have a whole lot of time for this any more. But recently, I talked my sister into taking a gum paste and fondant class with me and it was a lot of fun. This was my favorite flower to make out of gum paste.
 And here is my first cake covered in fondant.

4 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

They turned out beautifully, I especially love the cupcake...great work, Angela.

Alison said...

What a fun hobbie. My kids always want me to make their birthday cakes and they are never quite right. Your stuff is so beautiful. I'm ver jealous of your skills.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

These look great! Good job :)

Green River High School said...

Not only are they beautiful...but they taste AMAZING!!! Yumm-o!