Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fishing

The last few weeks, we've taken the kids to a local fishing pond. We went once with James, and then once when we took all the kids including 2 of my nephews, and then this last time, when I actually took some pictures, it was just Marcus and Jake. The first 2 times were a bust, not really even any bites. But the last time we went Marcus caught 4 baby fish, Mike caught 2. They were all so tiny that we had to throw them back, but it was a fun time.

I LOVE this picture. It is just so sweet. Mike showing Jakey how to fish.


 At the pond, they have some playgrounds and water features. Here's Jake braving the water, very unusual for him.
 Just a cute picture of my sweet boy.
 And here's Marcus, trying to be a look-a-like to Edward from twilight. I torture him this way quite often and he hates it, but decided to humor me this time.
Come Monday morning, summer will officially be over for all my kids. I've had at least one of them home since the beginning of June, and Marcus is going back on track. It's going to be quite and adjustment not having one to help me with Jake while I'm working, but I've done it many times before, and I can do it again!

No comments: