Friday, August 26, 2011

Whats been going on with us

We've gone MIA yet again. Sometimes life seems to get so busy, we can hardly keep up. So this is what has been going on the last 2 months. James graduated from Elementary school. He got 6 awards at the final award assembly, including the Gold President's award and the student of excellence award. We are incredibly proud of him & he continues to put hard goals in front of him and meets them all. He is only 12 & already has his First Class rank in scouts and only has a few hours of service left to reach his star.
 We've blown up more than 1,000 water balloons and had lots of fun playing with them out in the HOT weather.

 Jacob is healing great! He is drinking normal drinks and so far everything is healing up normally. He is happy, (most of the time), and keeps us on our toes all the time!
This is his back scar. It looks really good.
 Since Marcus is in year round, he didn't get much of a summer. He got out of school on July 1 and started back up on the 26th. He is now in 4th grade with Mrs. Hall. He loves life, but hates school. He is always so good to help at home, although he hates doing his chores, he'll do anything else you ask him to do. He loves to play on his DS and he is getting so good on the piano. He loves scouts and almost has his Bear.
 James started Jr. High on the 19th. Where has the time gone? I can't believe that I am old enough to have a 7th grader. He loves school and is really loving Jr. High.
 JuliAnna started 2nd grade. She is still doing the Spanish duel immersion. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Sainz. I am already much more impressed with her teacher this year. And I think she is going to learn a ton!
We had to put Lady down this month. She had horrible arthritis in her hips and couldn't get around any more. Although I always said I didn't really like her and never wanted another dog, I was totally heart broken when the decision had to be made. She was a very sweet loving dog and she is very much missed by all of us.
There was such a gap without her around, we decided to get another one. Meet Chance. He is still a puppy and kind of hard to handle right now, but I think he's going to be a pretty good dog.




No comments: