Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Princess gets Baptized!!

On Saturday, She made the choice to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! She was so excited for this.

Getting ready to go over to the church.



Dad and JuliAnna after getting changed into the baptismal clothing.
After the baptism, we came back to the house for a little lunch. Since the Daley Grandparents came to share this special day with us, we waited to have birthday cake for her and her cousin Ben. I took her to the store to pick out what cake she wanted us to make and this is the one she picked. I didn't realize how hard it would be to make when I bought it or I would have said no way. But Mike wanted to try to make it, so I said we could at least try. It took us about 4 hours, (I am sure if we make another one of these, it would go a lot quicker),but it turned out beautiful and it is by far my favorite cake that we have ever made.
JuliAnna's 8th Birthday Cake.

1 comment:

Melissa DeMoux said...

It was so fun to share that day with you guys....and also that cake is amazing, she is one lucky girl to have such incredible parents.