Grandpa Daley
JuliAnna says: I love my Grandpa Daley because he loves me and I know he loves me because he comes down from Washington and I let him sleep in my room. So I love my Grandpa Daley!
Marcus says: I love you because you're funny when you tease and I miss you a lot. Hopefully you can come down soon.
James says: I love my Grandpa Daley because he lives in Washington and love me so much to come down to see me and spoil me rotten with fun and getting me stuff that I want at different stores and restaurants. Such as Costco, Crackle Barrel and sometimes Walmart. I love him very much.
Grandpa Rood
JuliAnna says: I love my Grandpa Rood because he lets me sleep over whenever they say that I can. I love my Grandpa Rood.
Marcus Says: I love you Grandpa because you watch over me and let me sleep over and build Lego's. Thank you Grandpa for loving me.
James says: I love my Grandpa Rood because he lets me build big Lego's and bring small Lego's home to build in 5 or 10 minutes. I'm so happy to build Lego's because my siblings and I play with Lego's. So we have professional Lego's. It's fun to put different things in there. I love him very much.
![]() |
| From left to right. Chewubacca, Mike, Grandpa Rood, Matt. |
Mike
JuliAnna says: I love my dad because he married my mom. And he gets enough money for Christmas and presents for my birthday or birthday party. I love my dad because he gets enough money to take us on vacation. I ♥ my dad.
Marcus says: Dad I love you because you're funny, and watch over me. When I need help you try your best to help me. Thank you for loving me dad.
James says: I love my dad because he takes care of my family and me. He goes and works even though he is in lots of pain in his leg and he still goes to work to help my family in financial reasons. He also helps with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love him very much.
We are so grateful for these wonderful men in our lives! Each one of them loves and cares about us so much and they give so much of themselves for our well being. Thank You for all you do. Hope you have a wonderful Fathers day!
I also want to thank my brother Matt for all he does with and for my kids. While he isn't their father, he is a huge part of their lives and a great example to them!
One little side note. My grandpa passed away this last week. He was a wonderful man and he will be missed greatly. He was 94 years old.



No comments:
Post a Comment