Sunday, August 19, 2012

Not too much going on....

I promised my father in law that I'd be better at updating my blog and I've started to slack of again! Sorry, I am trying to be better:) There hasn't been very much going on around here lately. I'm having a pretty rough pregnancy, been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, but fortunately I've been able to control it with diet. Now I also have high blood pressure, which isn't good. On the good side, I've only got a few more weeks until her arrival, and I haven't gained a pound my whole pregnancy!!! I started school this week, which doesn't help with the stress level, but I only have 5 more classes, and I just want to get them done!!

Mike met with the surgeon, and he was told that his hip is too far damaged to do surgery on it but not damaged enough for replacement. So, there isn't a whole lot he can do about his pain that he has. The doctor did tell him that loosing weight will help take some of the pressure off, so he's working on that and as soon as the baby is born, I will be doing the same!

The kids have 1 more week until school starts. I think they are all pretty excited to get back to school except for Marcus. He doesn't like it very much. Me, I think I am one of the only parents that is dreading them going back! They have been such a help to have around this summer to help with Jake so it's going to be a huge adjustment not having them home to help me.

One of the classes I'm taking is photography. Here is my assignment from this week. Got 100/100 on it so I'm off to a good start:)



No comments: