Monday, August 6, 2012

Ogden Train Museum

We went to the Zoo last week, still waiting on pictures for that post, and this week we went to the Ogden Train Museum. Jake LOVES trains, so we decided it would be really fun to take Front Runner up to Ogden. It was the first time one the Front Runner for both Mike and I, and while it is pretty expensive for the whole family to go on, it was a lot of fun. We took 2 of my nephews with us and I think all the kids had fun.
 They have quite a few of retired trains that you can climb on and go into. Jake wasn't very thrilled about the height, but he put up with it long enough to grab a quick picture.


As usual, I forgot my camera, and so did my mom, so my camera phone had to suffice. Not the best photo, but shows all the kiddos. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have such a darling family, I love seeing pictures - after all it is the only way I can watch your children grow.