Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tron anyone??

Not really, but that's what Mike thought he looked like. Last month at Jake's 15 month appointment, the Dr. noticed that he had a heart murmur so we had to take the little guy in today to get and EKG. This came out abnormal and the murmur doesn't sound like an innocent one so next week we get to do an Echo-cardiogram, which of course includes sedation which isn't any fun. Right now, we're not sure what's going on, and at this point it could still turn out to be an innocent heart murmur. We'll keep you updated as we find out more.

3 comments:

Alison said...

We went through this with Bri when she was a baby and it turned out to be nothing. You're smart to get it all checked out, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Aww poor kiddo! Keeping you guys in our prayers :)

Melissa DeMoux said...

Wow, Angela, I'm sorry. I hope it turns out to be no big deal, but we'll keep you in our prayers. Love you guys.