On Monday, my James turned 12!!!! I can't believe how quickly the years have gone. James is such a good kid. He is always willing to help me with what ever I need and he never complains. He gets good grades in school, in fact he registered for all honor classes in Junior High ( I can't believe that one!!!) He loves to read. He is wonderful on the piano and very active in church and scouts. My little guy is going to receive the priesthood next week, and he is very excited to get to pass the sacrament. Jamers, I don't know what I'd do without you. I Love you :)
 |
| Just a picture of my sweet boy growing up. |
 |
| This is his 12 birthday cake |
 |
| Being his goofy little self. |
1 comment:
He is such a sweetheart, what a great kid. You did an amazing job on that cake.
Post a Comment